Per the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Comission there are several Home & Recreational Products under recall right now.
- Approximately 240,000 Adventure Playsets Wooden Swing Sets , Bellevue, Bellevue II, Belmont, Durango, Durango II, Sedona, Tacoma, Tacoma II, Ventura, Venture II and Yukon, due to fall hazard due to wood rotting.
- 5,500 Playsafe’s Dartmouth Swing Set, model number 22-PS340, with date codes FSD0115AA and FSD0315AA, due to swing seats cracking or splitting prematurely causing fall hazard
- 900 Slalom Glider ‘slide’, model numbers 156456 and 172627 including colors red, blue, tan, green, granite and white, due to lack of transitional platform between stairs and slide causing fall hazard. These were sold to schools and playgrounds.
- 4,530 O-Grill Portable Gas Grills , models 1000 and 3000 produced before 201,0 due to potential gas leak from the regulator causing fire/burn hazard
- 7000 Westinghouse Ceiling Fans, models 72243, 78631 , 72245 , 78763 , 78764, due to shock and fire hazards
- 12000 Kiddieland Disney Fairies Plastic Racing Trikes due to laceration hazard
- 19,720 in US and 1100 in Canada, Build-A-Bear Teddy Bear Fruit Tutu Bikini Swimwear due to choking hazard
- 14,000 US and 3,600 Canada, American Honda Motor Company Gas Trimmers due to the possibility of the shaft cracking and lower gear case and cutting attatchment detaching causing potential for laceration and injury
- 2.5 million bottles of pourable gel fuel, various brands due to spill and fire/burn hazard.